HDPE ROPES are made with monofilament yarn, which is extruded from the best extruders. The sizes range available is 2mm to 24mm Diameters, which can be made in 3 Strand Strand. HDPE Monofilament Ropes are used exclusive for Gill Net Fishing method, which requires a high strength, uniform lay and a better abrasion resistant.
These ropes are available in 100/200/300 mtrs or yards or 300 / 600 / 1200 ft. (Long lengths are available on request.)
Yellow, Blue, Red, Green, Orange, White, Black. Brown, etc.
Key Features / Characteristics:
- Excellent finishing for safe grip
- Lightweight and hence easily transportable
- Simple to store in rolls
- Highly resistant to moisture, heat, shock loading, and abrasion
- Long lasting quality flexible in all types of weathers
- Unreactive against chemicals
Applications 3 Strand
- Marine & Fishing